About this Site
This site has been set up for two reasons:
- To help inspire and advise riders from around the world to help them achieve their dream trips, whether that be travelling independently or on a tour. Hopeful this site will help you save time and energy when planning your next adventure.
- Showcase the local businesses around the world that help motorcycle travellers get the most out of the destinations in their region to a global audience.
The first stage of developing this site is to set up a directory of motorcycle tour/rental operators around the world. This stage is almost complete and now the next stage is to populate the site with information and advice on destinations, trip planning and riding in general. Please be patient as this is a huge undertaking and this site is only a hobby that I am developing on the side. I do not make any money off the listings, only a little (to cover costs) off the ads that I try to keep to a minimum. If there is anything that you would like to see on the site, please be sure to get in touch.
Our aim to bring together the largest range of motorcycle tours and services from around the world to help you get out on their next adventure more easily. If you help people explore the world by motorcycle and want to have your businesses listed on this site it is free. Some of the benefits of having your business listed and getting involved with this site include:
- Engaged audience coming to your site.
- Reviews on your services for other riders to see.
- Share your knowledge/expertise about your region with riders around the world.
I’ve been lucky enough to travel the world and explore a lot of places on my bike and I’ve created this site to share my experience and help get more people exploring the world by motorcycle.
Growing up on a farm in rural Australia I have been riding dirt bikes and then dual sport bike for as long as I can remember. I’m not the best rider in the world or the best mechanic… actually far from it, but I love to ride and I love to travel!
From talking to people about travelling the world on a motorcycle I’ve realised researching my own trips that while there is a lot of great information out there – particularly on Horizons Unlimited and ADV Rider – it can often be hard to find information, so I hope this site helps bring it all together in an easily digestible and entertaining format.
Work With Me
I help organisations set up and optimise their digital marketing activities. If you would like to set up or improve your digital presence, please get in touch and I can certainly help.