Add Routes/Destinations and Businesses to AdventureMotorycleTravel.com
Add Your Favourite Destinations
AdventureMotorcycleTravel.com has been created to inspired people to ride their motorcycles in various parts of the world and if you know of a route or destination that you would like to share, we’d love to hear from you. If you would like to see you favourite destination featured on this site, please get in touch. Please note that in order to maintain the quality of the experience for users of this site all listings are edited by a moderator to ensure they comply with our style guidelines below:
- All listings need at least one image. The feature image should be around 1400px wide x 933px tall and gallery images should be around 800px wide x 450px tall .
- Images should not contain a logo or business name. A moderator may however add a photo credit to the listing if appropriate.
- All listings will need a rough address for the destination. You can get this from dropping a pin in Google Maps. Once you have entered a rough address when adding your listing you will be able to move the map pin.
- Destination listings cannot mention a business (unless this is added by a moderator)as we do not want to appear biased.
- Destination descriptions should ideally be around 300 words and include the following information:
- Introduction to the destination and why it’s so great.
- Best way to get to/from that destination.
- Any safety or logistical considerations (i.e. fuel, road conditions) for getting to that destination.
- Other interesting destinations nearby.
Once you have submitted a destination it will be moderated and made live in a few days.
Promote Your Local Motorcycle Tour/Service Business
Do you have a motorcycle tour, rental or services business that you would like to promote to a worldwide community of riders? This site is here to promote local businesses and listing is free for such businesses.
Having your site on Adventure Motorcycle Travel will help drive traffic to your site and offers your clients a chance to post reviews and pictures to share with other riders. You can also get in touch to assist with articles on why people should come and ride in your region.
- Add Your Business
Get in touch and I can help you. Please note that AMT reserves the right to edit your listing so that it fits with the site style and format.
- Get Reviews
The more reviews you have (both good and not so good) the more likely people are to use your services. Encourage your customers to write a review on your listing so that others can decide if what you are offering is right for their next riding adventure.
- Verify Your Listing
Visitors to this site are more likely to book with an operator that they can trust. On top of reviews this site aims to verify as many operators as possible to reduce the risk of people making bookings with fraudulent companies. If you would like to be verified, please get in touch and we will take you through the process.
- Manage Your Listing
In order to offer the best experience possible to the visitor of this site all listings are edited/moderated. If you would like to change or add anything to your listing please get in touch and we will be happy to oblige, so long as the change complies with our editorial guidelines.