Tours, Rentals, Services & Gear
Inverness – BMW F800GS Rental
Rent a BMW F800GS in Inverness, Scotland. Perfectly located to ride the North Coast 500. Product image and specs below are based on stock bike. Each destination will vary slightly.
- Wet weight: 179 kg (395 lbs)
- Seat height: 820 mm (32.2 in.)
- Engine: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke parallel twin engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Power: 63 hp (85kW) @7500 rpm
- Displacement: 798 cm³
- Fuel Capacity: 19 litres (5.0 gal.)
Rental price is per-day, based on a seven-day hire.
- All riders must be aged 25 or over and have held a FULL motorcycle licence for a minimum of two years.
- Further Terms and conditions apply. Please ask when checking availability.
- Comprehensive insurance. Insurance costs are included. Excess is £850.
- Covered by breakdown and recovery plans.
- Emergency kit.
- Tyre pressure gauge, disc lock, first aid kit, and chain lubricant (where appropriate).
- Fuel. Bikes are supplied with full tank of fuel and must be returned full
- Motorcycle gear
Motorcycle Tours, Rentals, Services & Destinations in Scotland
Check out our guide on routes, tours, rentals, services and destinations in Scotland >>