- All riders must be aged 25 or over and have held a FULL motorcycle licence for a minimum of two years.
- Further Terms and conditions apply. Please ask when checking availability.
- Due to insurance restrictions, you must not be employed as in the following professions: Food delivery services, gambling industry including amusement arcade, bookmakers, casino or club employees. Entertainment and related industries including fairground employees. Professional sports persons. Publicans or persons working in the license trade. Street and market traders. Diplomatic personnel. Courier or messengers. Students under 25 years.
- Any persons who have had their insurance declined or cancelled or refused by any motor insurer.
- Any persons with criminal convictions.
- Any persons who have a physical or mental defect, impairment of sight, hearing, heart or epilectic condition or other complaint unless they have notified the DVLA and a licence has been issued, and the conditions or the restrictions to that license are kept to.
- Any persons who have been involved in more than one-fault incident within a 3 year period immediately prior to hiring a vehicle.
- Comprehensive insurance. At the time of collection of your bike, we will take a deposit of between £400.00 to £1500.00, depending on the bike hired and your personal status.
- Covered by breakdown and recovery plans.
- Top box and side panniers.
- Wet weather gear, jackets, gloves and a crash helmet if required.
- Fuel. Bikes are supplied with full tank of fuel and must be returned full
Motorcycle Tours, Rentals, Services & Destinations in Scotland
Check out our guide on routes, tours, rentals, services and destinations in Scotland >>