Tours, Rentals, Services & Gear
Inverness – Honda NC700X Rental
Rent a Honda NC700X in Inverness, Scotland. Perfectly located to ride the North Coast 500. Product image and specs below are based on stock bike. Each destination will vary slightly.
- Wet weight: 218 kg (481 lbs)
- Seat height: 830 mm (32.7 in.)
- Engine: SOHC parallel-twin, 4-stroke, 4 valves per cylinder, liquid-cooled.
- Power: 38 hp (51 kW) @6250 rpm
- Displacement: 670 cm³
- Fuel Capacity: 14.1 litres (3.7 gal.)
Rental price is per-day, based on a seven-day hire.
- Bike deposit Required: £1000
- Riding Equipment Deposit £100
- All riders must be aged 25 or over and have held a FULL motorcycle licence for a minimum of two years.
- Further Terms and conditions apply. Please ask when checking availability.
- Comprehensive insurance. Insurance costs are included. Excess is £500.
- Riding gear for the rider; including; full face helmet, textile protective jacket, textile waterproof trousers, gloves, boots.
- Hard panniers and top box for your luggage
- Fuel. Bikes are supplied with full tank of fuel and must be returned full
- Riding gear for the pillion (Available for pillion at extra cost – GBP15 per day)
Motorcycle Tours, Rentals, Services & Destinations in Scotland
Check out our guide on routes, tours, rentals, services and destinations in Scotland >>