The DR650s in Quito are equipped with an Acerbis 5.5 gallon gas tank, gps tracking system, rear luggage rack, skid plate, rear lateral crash/burn guards, motocross-grade protective vinyl covering (preventing costly scratches to the finish) plus hand guards, and a 12-volt receptacle to charge a GPS, mp3 player or cell phone. This bike is an excellent choice for the terrain and roads of Ecuador!
All rentals include:
- Helmets and gloves
- Unlimited Mileage
- SOAT (required insurance for medical and third party damage)
- Free routes and advice
- Use of waterproof / wrinkleproof map of Ecuador
- GPS Tracking System (so operator can find where you are in case of emergency)
- Pre-paid cell phone
- Emergency kit including tire repair kit, air pump, spare inner tubes, tools beyond the manufacturers tools, first aid, etc.
- 24 hour breakdown coverage
- Luggage storage while renting
- Protective vinyl decaling to prevent scratches and damage to the bike
- Protective accessories including crash bars, skid plates and handguards to prevent damage to the bike
- Valid Driver’s License from your state or country with motorcycle endorsement.
- Valid Passport.
- Valid Credit Card with sufficient credit limit for refundable security deposit of $1000 – $4000 depending on the bike. Credit card must have raised, embossed numbers to be used in traditional paper voucher system.
- More than one year of motorcycle riding experience.
- Age 21+