(Prices per day are indicative only and can fluctuate with the exchange rate).
- Usual renting period is from late May until late September but it always depends on the weather in Iceland.
- Bikes are not allowed to ride F-marked roads, (also Kjalvegur F-35) without a guide. This is due to fords and insurance rules.
- Valid motorcycle licence.
- Riders must be over 24 years of age.
- Unlimited mileage
- Two hard side cases, one hard top case
- rider/passenger injury insurance, 3rd party damage insurance and a full damage insurance with deductible self risk of EUR 2000:- held on a creditcard.
- Deposit if applicable
- Fuel, Bikes are supplied with full tank of fuel and must be returned full
- Motorcycle gear
Motorcycle Tours, Rentals, Services & Destinations in Iceland