Tours, Rentals, Services & Gear
Reykjavík – Kawasaki Versys 650LT Rental
Rent a Kawasaki Versys 650LT in Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Wet weight: 216 kg (476 lbs)
- Seat height: 841 mm (33.1 in.)
- Engine: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder parallel twin
- Power: 68 HP (51kW)
- Displacement: 649 cm_
- Fuel Capacity: 20 litres (5.5 gal.)
Rental price is per-day, based on a seven-day hire.
- Usual renting period is from late May until late September but it always depends on the weather in Iceland.
- Bikes are not allowed to ride F-marked roads, (also Kjalvegur F-35) without a guide. This is due to fords and insurance rules.
- Valid motorcycle licence.
- Unlimited mileage
- One hard top case
- CDW insurance 200,000 kr own risks, held on a credit card
- Rider and passenger insurance
- Deposit if applicable
- Fuel. Bikes are supplied with full tank of fuel and must be returned full
- Motorcycle gear
Motorcycle Tours, Rentals, Services & Destinations in Iceland
Check out our guide on routes, tours, rentals, services and destinations in Iceland >>