(Prices per day are indicative only and can fluctuate with the exchange rate)
- Usual renting period is from late May until late September but it always depends on the weather in Iceland.
- Bikes are not allowed to ride F-marked roads, (also Kjalvegur F-35) without a guide. This is due to fords and insurance rules.
- Valid motorcycle licence.
- Riders must be aged 24 or older.
- Unlimited mileage
- One hard top case and side cases
- CDW insurance 200,000 kr own risks, held on a credit card
- Rider and passenger insurance
- All taxes
- Fuel. Bikes are supplied with full tank of fuel and must be returned full
- Motorcycle gear
Motorcycle Tours, Rentals, Services & Destinations in Iceland