- Hirers must be between 25 and 69 years old.
- Must have held a valid motorcycle license for two years or have a valid motorcycle license and have had a full valid car
license for at least two years.
- A minimum of 25% of the rental fees will be taken at the time of booking.
- The balance of the rental fees will be due 60 days before the recorded rental period begins.
- Provided that all aspects of the Rental Agreement are observed by the hirer and additional riders.
- Further Terms and conditions apply.
- Pannier sets at £5/day
- ‘Vario’ Topcase at £5/day
- Copy hire documents
- Breakdown Assistance / Repatriation Cover
- VE103 ‘Vehicle on hire certificate’ (supplied on request and essential if you are taking a hired vehicle out of the Unitied
- Chain lubricant
- Disc lock
- High viz. vest/jacket.
- Fuel. Bikes are supplied with full tank of fuel and must be returned full
- Riding gear but available for hire.
- Payment of all tolls, tickets, penalty charges, fines.
- Personal travel insurance & medical insurance (include cover for motorcycling).
Motorcycle Tours, Rentals, Services & Destinations in the UK